Learn & Grow
You will have many opportunities to learn and grow throughout your career at Johns Hopkins. The Talent Management and Organization Development (TMOD) team is a strategic partner in creating an organizational culture where JHU is recognized as the employer of choice, and where faculty and staff are encouraged to realize their full potential.
We offer opportunities to learn and grow through:
- Career Management – These services assist staff during the ongoing process of assessing and understanding their interests, skills, personality, and values as they relate to career choice and progression throughout the career life cycle.
- Professional Development Courses – Training opportunities are designed to help members of our community develop skills and capabilities that will advance organizational, unit, and personal growth.
- Organization Development Services – Tools are provided to assist university departments, directors, and leaders in improving their organizational effectiveness, assessing work units' structure and functioning, and supporting areas in need of change.
- Talent Management Services– TMOD supports the organization and individuals through strategic processes and policies that promote getting the right people into the right jobs, at the right time.
- In addition, our team offers custom course development services. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.