About Talent Management
What is Talent Management?
The Talent Management team facilitates an integrated approach to managing and developing Johns Hopkins' most important asset: its employees.
Talent Management is a strategic partner in creating an organizational culture where Johns Hopkins University is recognized as the employer of choice, and where faculty and staff realize their full potential.
Talent Management collaborates with JHU leaders, faculty and staff to advance the university mission by delivering programs and services that engage and develop our diverse community of talent.
Our Services Include:
- Career Management – These services assist staff during the ongoing process of assessing and understanding their interests, skills, personality, and values as they relate to career choice and progression throughout the career life cycle.
- Professional Development Courses – Training opportunities are designed to help members of our community develop skills and capabilities that will advance organizational, unit, and personal growth.
- Organization Development Services – Tools are provided to assist university departments, directors, and leaders in improving their organizational effectiveness, assessing work units' structure and functioning, and supporting areas in need of change.
- Talent Management Services – The TMOD supports the organization and individuals through strategic processes and policies that promote getting the right people into the right jobs, at the right time.
For additional information on Talent Management:
1101 East 33rd Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Click here for directions to our Eastern campus.
- For Professional Development courses: 443-997-6800
- For Organization Development and Effectiveness services: 443-997-4083
The Office of Talent Management is a member of the Sustainability Network, supported by the Office of Sustainability.