The TMOD team facilitates an integrated approach to managing and developing Johns Hopkins' most important asset: its employees.
Talent Management and Organization Development is a strategic partner in creating an organizational culture where Johns Hopkins University is recognized as the employer of choice, and where faculty and staff realize their full potential.
Talent Management and Organization Development collaborates across Johns Hopkins University to provide a deliberate and integrated approach to attract, recruit, and retain faculty and staff with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet strategic organizational needs.
Our Services Include:
- Career Management – These services assist staff during the ongoing process of assessing and understanding their interests, skills, personality, and values as they relate to career choice and progression throughout the career life cycle.
- Professional Development Courses – Training opportunities are designed to help members of our community develop skills and capabilities that will advance organizational, unit, and personal growth.
- Organization Development Services – Tools are provided to assist university departments, directors, and leaders in improving their organizational effectiveness, assessing work units' structure and functioning, and supporting areas in need of change.
- Talent Management Services – The TMOD supports the organization and individuals through strategic processes and policies that promote getting the right people into the right jobs, at the right time.
For additional information on TMOD:
Talent Management and Organization Development
1101 East 33rd Street, Suite C120
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Click here for directions to our Eastern campus.
- For Professional Development courses: 443-997-6800
- For Talent Management and Organization Development services:
- For School of Nursing, School of Public Health and School of Medicine: 443-997-8687
- For all other locations: 443-997-4083
The Office of Talent Management and Organization Development is a member of the Sustainability Network, supported by the Office of Sustainability.